Limited production batch of 300 numbered pieces.
ANGELO | GUN GALVANIC FINISHING + CRYSTAL BLACK ACETATE.
Angelo Mangiarotti lived between art, industry and craftsmanship, in contact with the small realities that make up the heart of Italian design. He loved working with wood, blown glass, Carrara marble, and his work has come closer and closer to sculpture.
Limited production batch of 300 numbered pieces
• Mazzucchelli 1849® italian 8MM cellulose acetate eye
• Patented anti-scratch rotation system© lifetime guaranteed
• Custom titanium nose pad with snap-fit system and logo engraving
• Custom bridge made from mold with welded mechanism
• Custom monoblock hinges made in CNC machine numerically controlled
• Custom temples milled from one solid piece
• Premium flex hinges mechanism
• Custom replaceable soft leather temple end plate made to increase comfort and avoid frame scratches
• 2 base Nylon premium ZEISS® Lenses with backside anti-reflection treatment 100% UV protection
• Free shipping to all EU countries
• 2 years certified warranty frame (Europe Warranty)
• Made in Italy
UNIQUE PATENTED ROTATING SYSTEM
The revolutionary frame can rotate on itself, allowing the hinges to fully cover and protect the lenses. We have designed a unique patented® locking system built to last, extending the life cycle of your lenses.The rotating mechanism is stress tested for over 500,000 rotations and is guaranteed for life.
The gesture is very intuitive, you'll notice it in seconds!
HANDMADE AND DESIGNED IN ITALY
We value the quality of our eyewear. It's basically our top priority .
Everything, from design to production (even logistics and shipping!) is Made in Italy.
Every single pair of glasses is assembled and tested by expert hands, and the strong connection between our designers and suppliers is the secret to a refined yet innovative piece of art.
PREMIUM ACETATE MADE BY MAZZUCCHELLI 1849®
When it comes to acetate, MAZZUCCHELLI 1849 is one of the most relevant Italian companies with over 170 years of experience in the field. The premium acetate used for the looms is a modified natural polymer derived from cotton. Much of our sheet is custom and exclusive.
PREMIUM METALS AND COMPONENTS
Each of our glasses is made with the most precious metals and the internal components are made to measure with the most sophisticated technologies.
Our lenses are supplied by the renowned company ZEISS®. We chose ZEISS® as our partner because it is one of the world's most renowned manufacturers of optical systems. And we only want the best for our products and for your eyes.
The ZEISS® warranty is included in every package.