ALDO | GUN
Aldo Rossi was the Italian architect who, more than others, set himself a theme: that of the reconstruction of an architectural culture suitable for an epochal task such as that, in Italy, in the 1950s, of the material reconstruction of the country after.
Limited production batch of 300 numbered pieces.
• Limited production batch of 300 numbered pieces
• Patented anti-scratch rotation system© lifetime guaranteed
• Custom flat 3mm eye rim wire
• Custom titanium nose pad with snap-fit system and logo engraving
• Custom bridge made from mold with integrated mechanism
• Custom monoblock hinges made in CNC machine numerically controlled
• Custom temples milled from one solid piece
• Premium flex hinges mechanism
• Custom replaceable soft leather temple end plate made to increase comfort and avoid frame scratches
• 4 base CR39 demo Lenses with backside anti-reflection treatment
• Made in Italy