"Confident and bold, these glasses are a tribute to Greenwich Village in the '60s, to the fast-talking intellectuals, political artists, and populist musicians that populated those electric days. And to the artist and teacher Suze Rotolo, best known as Bob Dylan's first love and muse, who he described having a 'smile that can light up the street.'"
- Limited Production Batch of 500 Pieces
- Black 8mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and grey lenses
- Hidden wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- superlight grey cr39 lens
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective coating