Narcissus probes the complicated interplay of two 1980s cultural phenomena that continue to reverberate in contemporary society: the embrace of angular, directional silhouettes in fashion and the rapid shift from analog to digital technology; and the bold, muscular proportions of 80s-era womenswear and accessories—silhouettes that tinkers with traditional concepts of power and subverted gender roles.
- COMBINATION TITANIUM/ACETATE FRAME
- EXPOSED MONOFILAMENT ON INNER NOSE BRIDGE
- LENS MOUNTED INSIDE THE TITANIUM STRUCTURE, ENCASED IN ACETATE
- CUSTOM TITANIUM NOSE PADS
- 100% UVA AND UVB LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- MADE IN JAPAN