Our performance eyewear system was developed over a two year technical testing period, involving New York City athletes and Japanese engineering. The frame features D+ lens technology, an adjustable hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and temple tips with a titanium core.
Calm–Tech is the world’s first porous lens that absorbs moisture, including fog and light rain droplets, to enhance visual clarity in challenging performance conditions. This proprietary polarized anti-fog lens was developed in Japan and tested with our team of athletes across the country over a period of two years.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- The technology is designed to reduce eye strain and contribute to a calmer training or race experience
- D+ lens technology is constructed from a proprietary form of polycarbonate, which is shatterproof
- The lens interior features an anti-reflective application for holistic eye protection
- The lens is finished with our oleophobic treatment making it water and oil repellent
- Prescription lenses can be added to this frame
FREE SHIPPING. Domestic Only