LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The DEALAN pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Lt. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Lt. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Lt. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Lt. Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 demo lens